Icon of Our Mother of Perpetual help
Chiesa Sant Alfonso
The Church of Sant'Alfonso is the home of the original icon of Our Mother of Perpetual Help. It is one of the rare examples of neo-gothic architecture in Rome and was built in 1855 and consecrated in 1859 by Cardinal Costantino Patrizi. It is located on the Esquiline Hill on the Via Merulana between the two basilicas of St. Mary Major and St. John Lateran.
To learn more about the Church of Sant'Alfonso, click here.
To view the original Icon at the Chiesa Sant Alfonso, anytime - 24/7, visit http://www.maryprayforus.org/about-the-icon/view-the-icon-in-rome.html
Original Icon of Our Mother of Perpetual Help
from the Church of Sant' Alfonso in Rome, Italy
Novena to Our Mother of Perpetual Help
at the Church of Sant'Alfonso in Rome
Celebrant: Father Edilberto Cepe, C.Ss.R.
©2014 Redemptorist General Commission of the 150th Jubilee of the Icon, All rights reserved.